Methods of Switching and Controlling Our Mechanisms
- Hardwired to an high voltage source.
- Current sensor: Turning TV on activates the mechanism to deploy. Turning the TV off retracts the mechanism.
- 2 Wire Control Leads: Use a single pole, single throw (SPST) maintain contact switch. Closing the contacts activates the mechanism. Opening the contacts will reverse the operation.
- 3 Wire Control Leads: Use a single pole, double throw (SPDT), center off, momentary contact switch. If using a Crestron, AMX, or other such system, time the contact closures (via programming) ; 1 – 2 seconds.
- RF (radio remote)
- IR (infrared remote)
- RS232 is not yet available for all of our models. Please inquire.
- Please contact us if you require a different method of switching. email@example.com